December 16, 2008

Subscribe

UPDATE:
I re-added the subscribe feature. Jessica tells me that it will allow people to add my blog to a feeder (not sure what that is) and they will be able to read the blog from their computer.
It will however not allow you to add a comment to my blog so you can be a tester. So subscribe if you want, but come here to add a "comment" when the call goes out for testers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post:
I took out the subscribe feature button because until someone tells me how it works, what you are supposed to do etc., I want to stop the confusion.

Just add comments about wanting to be a tester and I'll get them.

Become a follower also!

Donna

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It is for people who want to read your posts in their feed reader. Instead of coming to your actual blog. However I am pretty sure they must come to your blog to comment. It helps get traffic so I have been told.

And just where are you on ravelry?

Post a Comment

Please post general comments for everyone to see however if your comment is regarding that you want to test a pattern or need me to fix an error in a pattern - do not leave a comment. Just send me an email instead.

SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com